Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Boss

The boss of my heart commands my
mind and soul.
My thoughts are consumed by the hours
spent with you, & I secretly pray they will
stretch to days & forever.
I am a slave to your love although
it is given freely to me.

Our respect and trust developed over
the years & love was found after the hours
& days finally added up to us.
Where we have been before us is not
what matters now.
Where we are going as us is
what matters next.

Lessons learned & lovers lost have taught
us how delicate we must hold each others
hearts in our hands.
Lessons & lovers have taught
us that we are precious & deserving of
the rare & precious gift of me & you.

My soul mate is you,
& I am yours.
The world made us wait days til now
where we finally hold our last meeting in business
& begin the business of our lives & love.
Merged to you I am complete.

Together in love we are building our future
& creating memories to hold before us.
So that we may look back,
& smile
& laugh
& love.

The boss of us is called love;
we have looked through the days
& lovers & thru time to find it.
We are now here, I have arrived to you & you to me.
We stand before each other with open hearts
to sign the final seal of our love.

No comments:

Post a Comment