Friday, November 26, 2010

Love Junkie

Addicted to you –
I am a love junkie.
I wait for the next hit of your love to
wash over me with waves of pleasure.
I can find no substitute for the
eroticism that you give.

Drugged to you –
I am a love addict.
Your words whispered to me make me want
more and more of you.
I try to soak all of you in through my pores.
No alternative, no matter how hard I try,
will satisfy me the way you do.

Hooked on you –
I am a love slave.
Your touch robs me of my senses and my
body intuitively begs for more & more.
I shake uncontrolled without your
love flowing through my veins & heart.

High on you –
I am a love cloud.
I float above all the daily conundrums –
oblivious to such demeanour and routine tasks,
for my agenda involves only you.
The rush of love is no competition
for our daily world.
I feel sorry for those who have not experienced
anything as close as us.

Fixed on you –
I am a love wreck.
Two minutes without you seems two years.
I wait until the next time we will meet –
& we will engulf each other in passion
without missing a beat.

I am a love junkie.
You are my drug of choice.
It cannot be any other way for either of us.
We need each other to fuel the passion
Of our love.

No comments:

Post a Comment