Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Volcano

I strain to remember but there are a few
things  that I shall never forget –
like the taste of your tongue on my tongue;
the feeling of your skin against my flesh;
the rhythm of our bodies becoming one
in the early morning hours, late at night,
& during hours when others look away.

I close my eyes to see you.
You appear crystal clear and fresh before me
like ripe fruit on the vine –
ready to burst in my mouth with the taste of the sun.
New flavour awaits me.
Love opens before my eyes, even though I look away.

I can’t help but see you.
I cannot stop thinking about you.
I want to touch your touch against me,
yet I have to hold my passion in –
like a volcano ready to erupt.

As the pressure mounts,
I burn hot waiting.
Silently and alone,
I wait.
Trembles within me go unnoticed.

Sweet memories are kept alive by passion,
and my rumbles of protest are kept within.
I wait for the spring.
Waiting for the eruption.

Suddenly without warning I am ready to
open and release myself to you,
blooming with every touch you give.
I erupt, pouring my love to you,
filling an empty chasm that leads straight to my heart.

I give into you.
I erupt in love.


No comments:

Post a Comment