Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Love, My Heart

Without looking, you were there
& I welcomed you into my centre.
Without wanting, you became a part
of my life & my world.
You are my heart.

My love, my love...I have looked for you.
My heart, my heart...I have longed to feel your beat.
This life of ours; this life of mine, I cannot
imagine you not in it.
You bring to me love & life & love & happiness;
love & joy & all in between.
Where have you been?

I am whole next to your half;
the part that completes me, that makes me one & of you.
I take you with me throughout my day & I hold you at night.
It is you that I think of.
It is you that I dream of.
It is only you.
You are my love.
My heart.

Carry me with you & carry my touch to your soul.
I will strip to the flesh & bone,
& bare myself to you.
I place my heart before your hands.
I place my love before your feet.
I expose myself with only love & no fear.

I do not question before or after, but only now.
Now I hold you.
Now I have you.
You are a part of my love & life,
to be loved in return.

You are my heart.
You are my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment