Monday, December 20, 2010

Poetry Lessons

A lesson in love poetry:

Let me show you what it is that
I want you to do to me.
Let my hands & mouth be the
road map to your desire -
the answer to your longing.

Allow yourself to divest your
passion & soul into my heart.
My body will answer all of your
questions & queries.

Place your hands onto my body
as if I were an open chalice -
ready to deliver pure passion
straight to your lips.
Let me show you how to find the
lover you were meant to be with me.

Indulge in my poetry as if you participated
directly in my passions -
Free yourself to imagine what your poem might
sound like as though it were written for you.
I will allow my eyes & heart to indulge in your
body & mind as if they were made for me.

Become a student of erotic pleasure -
a taste of the forbidden,
a touch of the forgotten,
& I promise you, dear reader,
that you will become a master
in the art of love & me.

No comments:

Post a Comment