Saturday, April 7, 2012

Erotically, yours.

Bring your mouth
to my tongue,
set your inhibitions to the side,
& kiss me with unsatiated hunger;
feast on me.

Whisper your most scurrilous desires
& wrap your hands around my heart.
Time for talking is up -
stake your demands for Action;
bring yourself,
expose yourself,
& validate your claims on my body.

Thrust yourself into my world
& place yourself in charge
of my body & mind.
Take what others before you
have tried to own.

You know you are on my mind,
now the poet aches & writhes
to feel you between her legs,
& feel you infiltrate her mind.

Do not deny my requests,
my demands for pleasure;
my pulse races with your touch
& my juices flow with satisfying desire.

You are my sexual love,
the subject of an erotic poem.
I am wet with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment