Saturday, March 31, 2012

Guilty Pleasure

Like my favorite sweet -
I melt into you - a dish of all things forbidden.
The sound of your voice,
the look in your eyes,
& the feel of your touch
sends me into a frenzied rush for more
& more.

You are my guilty pleasure;
something I know I cannot nor should not have.
But I secretly crave your touch
& hands.
We indulge in our desires
as we indulge in each other.

To satisfy this hunger;
I explore your body,
regardless of the costs
& potential for destruction.
I am uncontrolled when left
without you and only my imagination.

Nights not yet spent;
will we find each other,
& discover each other,
& devour each other?
Will my guilt slip away
as you infiltrate my mind?

I am staggering;
drunken with excitement
of seeing you,
of tasting you.
How long will we stage the scene
before we commit to the act?

Feed me.
The poet is hungry for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment