Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Already

Hello Dear Readers,

It's been a long time since I've written...the daily grind keeps grinding and suddenly the rains have (mostly) stopped and the weather is turning nice.  I do not have any new poetry to share with you today, however I am going to get on it and draft some new material.

I've been reading a lot of books as of late...I've read several memoirs and autobiographies (Keith Richards, Shania Twain, Stephen Tyler) plus some others and I'm part way through yet more.  I'm not one to limit myself to one good read at a time and have no problem reading 3, 4, 5 or more books at once.  I think I'd like on of those electronic book readers for the bus on my way to work each day, but there's just something satisfying about holding a real book in your hands.

It's nice to be back on the blog.  I'll be in touch soon.

Lolita

No comments:

Post a Comment